Sonntag, 7. April 2013

recover - y?

When you are like 'I love my life, it's the best there is, possibly!" and then someone or something comes and crushes it. It might just be a tiny damage for someone from the outside, but right then, for you it is horrible. It throws you back, miles and miles.
Well, thanks, man! Thank you for showing me how irrelevant I apparently have to be to you. I mean, you've had a lot of fun yourself and actually I have know it all the time - but the messages I received this week made it more than clear. Still - I don't want to give up. I have hope. And I absolutely do not get you and your weird, queer mind - in that handsome head.
At least your BF, or however close of a friend he is to you, talks to me. Oh, well. Good life. After all. I'll make some plans. Jealousy works from time to time. Even with men. Love ya, guys :*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen