Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2013

We keep spending most our lives living in a gangsta's paradise.

My whole life waiting for the right time, to tell you how I feel, and though I tried to tell you that I need you, here I am without you. I feel so lost but what can I do? 'Cause I know this love seems real, but I don't know how to feel.
We say goodbye in the pouring rain, and I break down as you walk away. Stay. Stay. 'Cause all my life I've felt this way, but I could never find the words to say "Stay, stay".
Alright. Everything is alright since you came along. And before you I had nowhere to run to, nothing to hold on to. I came so close to giving it up, and I wonder if you know how it feels to let you go.
- HURTS - STAY -

 Tell me why are we
So blind to see
That the ones we hurt
Are you and me? 

 - COOLIO -

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen