Mittwoch, 18. August 2010

Turned into somebody else.

Sometimes I wander down the streets and wonder in what kind of way I appear to the other people around me. What do they think about me? What do they see when they look at me? Is it a positive or a negative feeling they get? How do I look, speak?
Yes, I ask myself all these questions sometimes.

And I would love to turn into somebody else for one day and experience being around me. The way they see me. How I'm acting, appearing.
Yes, I know this is not possible, but it would be highly intriguing to me.

On the other hand.
No, I do not want to be anybody else. I want to be myself. Just me.
No, I do not want to see all the things I might probably do wrong.
No, I do not want to experience myself, I want to be myself.

So in the end it is a good thing we can't change who we are or how people see us. It's us. May they accept it, accept us, or not. We are ourselves. Just as everybody else is. So, maybe we shouldn't judge people next time we see them walking down the street. They could have the same problems, questions or hobbies as we have. Just like I have. Everyone's a myself to him- or herself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen