Sonntag, 15. Mai 2011

cause they say the best way out is through

You know, there are a million things I want to ask so badly. A million things I want to do. To tell you.
And I know I have to find the courage to do it. Them. Or make you understand, at least. And I know, I will. I just have to.
And while there are those conversations all I get to ask and say and do are things that appear to be quite meaningless compared to what is on my mind. But in some weeks - I am so afraid of this day though I have been waiting for it for such a long time - hopefully everything will turn out to be much easier. Or not. I am fearing the second option. But fear is unimportant and at least I can say that mistakes - if it should turn out to be a mistake - are there to be made. Or that is what everybody says. We will see. I am optimistic. And the next conversation will be a lot better because I will ask a question that has been on my mind for quite a while now. About the memories. We will see how it turns out to be. We cannot turn back the time and I do not want to wait until it is to late.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen