Freitag, 11. Januar 2013

Signs.

I hope, I am not the only person who knows that situation.When you are at a certain point of your life and are not sure which way is going to be the right one, you beg God, the heaven, the universe or whom ever to give you a sign so you can find the right track. In my case that often look like: 'Okay, if I should do this or that, please give me a sign. Now. Something up in the sky perhaps? Or led something fall to the side hear? Or ... hmm, just let me know, okay?' And nothing really happened.

But I found out that the signs do exist. Really. You just have to keep your eyes wide open and stop looking for certain things. The signs may be rather subtile, but suiting for your case. You will know. And the universe will bother you and give a chance. If you waste it, that's your own fault. It's your decision.

So maybe trust the universe. I've made a good experience with doing so.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen