Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2010

Welcome

to one day, one blog.

I'll try to write one entry each day, until I'm leaving to London at the 31st of July.
It could be short quotes, pictures or just a glimpse of whatever. Be suprised, I have no plan, actually.

Soccer & Childhood Stories


Today's the big day. Germany - Spain. Certainly Germany will stop the Spanish row of victories and beat the Netherlands in the Final game on Sunday. In this relationship I have no doubts.
I'll be leaving soon for the big public viewing event (yes, I know that public viewing originally means looking at an corpse) with my friends. The people I finally get along with again. But that's written on another sheet of paper.
Today was a melancholic day as well. After finishing Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar I started with Fliegender Stern (Flying Star) by Ursula Wölfel - again. After years of standing on my shelves without being looked at, I almost read the whole book now within two hours. It was the first book we read in school ever! Elementary school. And we also made a roleplay out of it which we proudly presented to our parents and grandparents at our school fair one summer. It will always be an unforgettable experience. I was the medicine man. "Du bist Fliegender Stern, Guter Jägers Sohn, und du bist Grasvogel, Bergadlers Sohn. Ihr seid gekommen, um mich etwas zu fragen."
I should read it more often. It's amazing. Childhood stories and memories. I love you all guys, you should know that.

Love,
Lena

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen