Samstag, 2. Juli 2011

in this peculiar case pictures.

Ever single aspect of the past has an impact of what we are today.

sometimes when you try to tidy up or organzie something, you just come across something that brings back the memories. in this peculiar case pictures. because they are - at least for me - the strongest reminder of the past i have and share with all those - more or less - beloved people in my life. and since i always knew that i could never ever survive without my pictures, i selected a few - 51 - to print them and add them to the collection on my wall. cannot wait to hold them in my hands.


We are what we are today because of what we have been in our past.
And with how we act today we will influence how we will be in our future.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen